Millie the Witchy Dog
Okay people, here’s my grand Halloween round up post! To help you get in the spirit of Halloween, I’ve even bribed Millie with some liver treats… so she would stand still long enough to take witchy photos!
So here goes… in no particular order I’ve got some fun Halloween recipes, links to other goodies, and spookiness.
Spooky-fun Healthy Halloween Recipes
- The Watermelon Brain: I’ve seen this type of carving (on watermelons) before, but this is such a perfect way to add some fun to your halloween meals!
- Raw Pumpkin Pie by Yours Truly: An all time favorite recipe here at Raw Foods Witch. It’s been linked to a lot this year, so enjoy it with friends or family!
- Witchy raw cupcakes: I admit that these are a huge inspiration for me when it comes to making raw desserts… and they’re just so cute, you can’t turn away!
- Funny Pepper Jack-o-Lanterns: Edible, vegetable, and craftable. What more do you want in a Halloween activity that’s wholesome and fun for kids?
- The Raw Brownie Graveyard: One of my favorite desserts (raw brownies!) dressed up for Halloween. So simple, and so much fun to make and eat. Yum!
- Savory Raw Halloween Party Ideas: I just love the creativity in these raw crackers, and the non-sweet pumpkin dip. Oh so versatile too!
Over to you now…
What are you planning on making for Halloween? Any insider tips or tricks you’ve learned on keeping kids happy without the overdoing the candy?