Get this recipe in the library here. We’ve had a magical start to this new year with the Cure Cravings Forever program. But there isn’t any real magic without a community. I just wanted to take a moment to thank each one of you. Thank you for taking the time to comment and send me…Read More
It’s Earth Day! What did you do to celebrate and center?
I hosted a fun ustream event. :) You can watch the recording, and I highly recommend it because of the cool announcement about Cure Cravings Forever.
See you soon!
I’m off to enjoy the great weather outside, talk to you soon. :)
Make sure you check out the Cure Cravings Forever program before April 26th, 2010 because there are some time sensitive bonuses for you.
Hey! The Halloween Party I’m inviting you to was scheduled for 2009… but if you want to stay in the loop for upcoming parties, events, and fun raw related celebrations… sign up for The Cue. Click here to get on the list! Warm pixiedust, NathalieRead More
Photo by Mike Baird
Time Sensitive Announcement
This is just a quick reminder that today is the last day to score some cheap one-on-one raw coaching with me. If you’ve been on the fence about working with me to go raw or eliminate cravings, then this is your time!
- Get Your 1 Hour Magick Power Session at $48 instead of $74.
- Or Buy 4 Hours of Inspired Raw Coaching for $192 instead of $296.
I don’t see myself hosting another moving sale like this again (I’ve got a 1 year lease, naturally) so strike while the iron is hot. Or raw, or whatever.
Sale ends TONIGHT at 9pm EST.
Guest Post Goodies
Since I’m moving this week-end I wanted to leave you with lots of posts to read. Here are a number of the guest posts I’ve written in the last month or two.
- Living Goddess, Living Food at Goddess Guidebook: Read about my journey, or what I call my raw food faerytale, on becoming a Goddess. Leonie really inspires me every day through her blog, so it was an honor to write my story for her and other beautiful Goddesses.
- Jungle of Food Choices at Jungle of Life: In this post I discuss the parallel between the wild jungle and our own modern jungle of food choices. This post generated a great discussion and I encourage you to read through the comments. Lance is a great supporter and I’m so grateful to have presented my ideas with Jungle of Lifers.
- Loving your Life Means Loving your Food at Lyved: This post is all about finding the love of food in a healthy sustainable way, even if that means eating “healthy food”. I really enjoyed writing about ways to make healthy foods fun and enjoyable, and mentioning my ever magickal green smoothies.
- Save Money & Boost Energy at Work at Work Happy Now: When Karl asked me to write a guest post on the benefits of eating raw at work, it turned out to be a great exercise in making the most of your day by making sound food choices. I loved writing this post and I’m so grateful to Karl for letting me share some of my experiences with eating raw at work.
- Late Summer Peach Cobbler Recipe at Eco-Chick: I consider myself to be an eco-chick and I love Starre’s blog motto: “Mother Earth is a Woman.” I knew people would enjoy a glimpse into the world of raw food, and since peaches are in season here in Canada this recipe came at the right time. Let me know how you like it!
Here are a bunch of great recent articles from around the blogosphere. Enjoy these on your long week-end and let me know if any of these really resonated with you.
- Raw Punks by Candy at Avocado Meet Zucchini: I love this post about the techniques for getting kids to eat raw. The photos are great candid glimpses into the life of young raw punks in training. Go Candy!
- Paper Towel Alternatives by Carla at Green and Chic: I love the concept and I’m so glad Carla posted about these great paper towel alternatives. Disposables aren’t necessary, and this is such a cool product.
- “Is it okay to eat ___?” by Gena at Choosing Raw: This is a question I get often too, and I’m really glad Gena decided to tackle it. She really digs down to the root of our questions about what is okay to eat.
- Together, we are Unlimited by Kyeli at Freak Revolution: This is an awesome article that really relates to the Raw Foods Witch theme of being different… a witch in a mundane world. Now I just need to watch the Wicked musical.
- Two Magick Words: Start Again by Kate at Crazy Sexy Life: If you’ve been feeling the blah’s lately then this article is here to give you permission to start again. I often find that when the student is ready, the teacher shows up.
How will you Enjoy your Long Week-end?
I’ll be moving to Toronto this week-end, how will you be spending it? Let us know in the comments, and I’ll see you all next week!
Stories, people, and blog posts I’m grateful for. Read and savour the gratitude with me!
Photo by Celeste RC
The other day I received an email from a gentleman named Don, from Florida who tells me he is eating about 60% raw.
Don is 68 years old and does not take any medication. He feels great and can work like when he was 45! He mentioned it is nice to grow old in a healthy manner, and that health is top priority.
Way to go Don, you’re an inspiration for me and for so many others now as well. Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Linda of Linda Eaves: I wanted to commend Linda for making a choice that’s having an ripple effect in her life in many ways. Linda had weight loss surgery on March 4th, 2009. Since then she has been meticulously providing her body with what it needs to heal. She’s also been eating more raw foods, and I just wanted to share my support for her publicly. You’re doing great Linda! Follow @LindaEaves on twitter.
Jonathan of Illuminated Mind: Jonathan and I have a lot in common, we’re both a little unconventional (Jonathan has been called a modern day James Dean), around the same age, and also into raw food. If you’re interested in making your dreams a reality you’ll want to check his blog out or follow him on twitter. @JonathanMead on twitter.
Lance of Jungle of Life: Lance has been a great supporter and friend since I started my first blog. He has the ability to write such touching posts over at his blog, and I really admire what he stands for. He’s also mentioned quite a few times that he’s eating more raw foods after reading Raw Foods Witch. Woo go Lance! @Lance02 on twitter.
Henri at @Henrijunttila on Twitter: Henri and I met through my other blog, and we’ve kept in touch via twitter. He’s been telling me he’d start a blog soon, and I’m still holding my breath. ;) I know that whatever he does will be incredible, because he has a deep appreciation for matters of health and personal development.
Chris from Art of Nonconformity: If you’re interested in world travel, then Chris is the go-to person. I’ve had a number of interesting conversations with Chris about airports and some of the countries we’ve both visited. I definitely recommend Chris’ blog for unconventional articles. It’s a bit of theme, in case you haven’t noticed. ;) @ChrisGuillebeau on twitter.
Raw Food Recipes From Around The Web
In addition to thanking people from around the blogosphere, I also wanted to highlight some great raw food posts I’ve seen lately.
Kristen’s Raw teaches us how to make sauerkraut via video. I’ve never made sauerkraut before, so I’m quite inspired. I might make mine with more of a kimchi flavor though. Yum!
Shernell Cooke shares her Luscious Cantaloupe Milk recipe over at Raw Experiences. With cantaloupes in season, this is bound to become a family favorite!
Gena from Choosing Raw shows us how to make a Raw B.L.T., yummy! I especially like how she uses a traditional squirt bottle, very creative.
Sarma‘s got a new blog! You might enjoy reading her article about how good tippers make better lovers.
Last but not least, I’m very grateful to you for reading this! Let me know in the comments what you’re grateful for today, and we can all bask in the gratitude of it all! :)